Friday, February 21, 2014

. Eye - saw! : - Kiran Srivastava ************* Friends, Today I noticed my eyes do a common thing!


Friends, Kiran Srivastava, le monte young a friend on Facebook Dodate eye sight on the wall so that the growing Muslim population in the coming 20 years and Muslim women to the danger le monte young exhibited le monte young by the beam to the Muslim woman not getting le monte young sterilization quoted that "no sterilization at funeral wakes us up when Allah - lock is taking account of the crime," "the unionist people joined in the debate, le monte young not just the foul language, but also began to rebuke Gloch, The real highlight was the Hindu face shield Ram by how they are working to divide the nation, presents a full description of the exciting debate: -
. Eye - saw! : - Kiran Srivastava ************* Friends, Today I noticed my eyes do a common thing! le monte young Last week I was admitted le monte young to the hospital on my side Bedh of a Muslim woman who was admitted INDRALOK (Delhi), the age of only 45 around looked, it was 6-7 with elderly women. . did not seem to me they were his relatives le monte young or sides - came from the adjacent ward! So looking back, in my mind, was anxious to know her illness, her Yutres He asked the cause has been removed --- Copper - T thread was languishing in his Yutres! So she asked the number of children number of living children: 8 male and 3 female progeny of which 11 were described .... I was pleasantly surprised le monte young to not "so young, so many children, le monte young then the copper - T got it Why not last ... sterilization? " The elderly woman said to him, "No sterilization at funeral wakes us up when Allah - lock is taking account of the crime"! I nurture wanted to know if he's "the only Hindu or a Muslim girl cries ... who have just as much as boys and they are equally happy with their houses Tllo the same are formed" and For example he had given his many relatives! I had unus

No comments:

Post a Comment