Thursday, November 14, 2013

Away from the hustle of the streets and spacious semi-reckless, I chose to run away to warm of Lone


Away from the hustle of the streets and spacious semi-reckless, I chose to run away to warm of Lonesome community, but soon I had to repeat my escape again .. Fled to the best place in the warm .. Baada for Albaaa. To last warm
I practice my Tqalide habits without attention .. Delete hundreds of messages in my inbox every day, I delete comments daily on my video on YouTube, was reading hundreds of titles in both Arabic and English in despair and boredom .. Draws my attention to cats video on YouTube pt malindo feedmill carrying extreme cruelty, all of a sudden ... Severe tendency to vomiting and dizziness, I try to close the computer I can not, dizziness and nausea .. I run out of the room, I find my father's passing in front of me .. Is my brother, who went to the kitchen to prepare فطوره .. I open the refrigerator and drink a dose of water, then ** Traditionally, it strikes me vertigo due to neglect to eat as much as insufficient, but after that I drank water, what happened was not rotating, the minimum grievance and my legs shaking, turning my body to the cloud rainstorm, took struggling not to fall He spoke me إغماءة without knowing others, went to my brother ... Hishaaaaaam, come from not supposed to respond .. It was a grotesque test pride, I wanted to tell him that I submitted on إغماءة of and Sasagt off .. I wanted to say: Deliver me .. Parenteral .. But I could not, I'd bet on, I'm going steadfastness, I told him: I Haka ** came to ask for the interpretation of this phrase ambiguous, I sat on the couch, he was talking and I could not hear, and if I were in a plane over thousands of feet from the surface of the sea, or in a submarine under thousands of feet from the surface of the sea, I do not hear words .. Only I received words .. Juice, sugar .. And began to hear the sound of beep sound like a heart in the intensive care room or car alarm beep sound while exceeding the speed .. As the owner of all sound waves Sea collide beach, and make sure me that I Sasagt now on the couch ** prevented me Haaúa again from falling, and found that it is appropriate to sleep on the couch, to happen fainting, I was sleeping, do not fall and I feel embarrassed, my brother has moved the work is saturated with sugar juice, pt malindo feedmill as I discovered later .. In those moments treacherous seen death, and I felt Bezraúal and how to be his visits, and realized how ideas absurd that it is possible to think of them a man at death ** in those moments and I lost the hearing in part, I remembered the phenomenon pt malindo feedmill of "sudden death" that hit a lot of young people and they were smaller me, I remembered all those who died when they are young in age without warning bell, took looking for reason, Thsst the left side of my chest, you know that symptoms of a heart attack, chest pain, but I did not feel it, wondered Is it a heart attack? And بالهوان felt really when I asked myself .. I هموت Delloukt? Means Hbaky among people pt malindo feedmill who died and the two young people? * In the meantime, the Taatari my whole body, without exception, the case of (numbness), pt malindo feedmill my body was infected like an electric shock, and electricity continued to apply it for the period .. After a few still a sense of imminent death but did not go Me shock and a sense that electricity that apply in my body, I drank the juice schnapps, my father sat down beside me, trying to give Joe more optimistic, I can remember is that I bled sweat, and I was tired terrible after a session electricity vague in my body * * on the couch .. I sat about an hour or an hour and a half, just flew into the roof of the hall, I do not feel, but with a sense of weakness, exactly as if I were a rat fleeing pt malindo feedmill from death newly, or Kalsos (chick) immersed in the waters of the bathtub .. Was one of the foolish ideas in this period, it is my thinking in the postponement of a number of things pt malindo feedmill Kseverih Alexandria, or go down to the street that day ** throughout the day does not disappear from the internal sense of shock, and I was close to the sense of death, they told me that it was due to go to the doctor, and declined after that I found myself had promised (physically) to the first two cases and psychologically you could stayed مهترئا to some extent .. Ventured day for the night to take to eliminate career late, and the state of shock in control, and I saw around me they منغمسون in life, and promised that day, and sat down to the computer dreaded having pt malindo feedmill prepared my body ** were those events pt malindo feedmill on the day of the conqueror of September / September, I took looking for reasons, I found A reason .. Lack of attention to the food side, poring over the computer, attention in the future are exaggerated, professional problems, things countless .. On the second of September, the day of Eid AD alleged - not sure it The documents pt malindo feedmill indicate that I was born in the beginning of October for administrative reasons - in the festival AD, and in Alantrfe morning, he asked me: What if - God forbid - died Abdulrahman what would have made my Abdulrahman? Was on the tip of my tongue to tell him that I try this yesterday as she told him a story about date of birth counterfeiter that I would love to Othaky in every occasion, I and Ichbhnni, but I did not do, had enough answer I know in advance ** In the past, when over the silver jubilee of my time in this Life was me see, in the twenty-sixth pt malindo feedmill changed pt malindo feedmill vision, but in the twenty-seventh, I did not imagine that come Azrael himself to plans with me for the future vision for this year I learned from this position several things on her head that endure to the conqueror of October so I remember on my birthday, Although I am far from the inhabitants of earth such occasions pt malindo feedmill المتكلفة, originally hated the celebration, but for other lessons, it was this attitude is the first time in the historic feel near Azrael me to such a degree, but what

No comments:

Post a Comment