Saturday, April 5, 2014

I got there quite by chance. During my training at the State Patent, a friend introduced me and I w


Home TV Guide Programs facing GONG - Gi Gi KO Or No TV Classics KOMBAT CLUB THE MAGAZINE JLB Around the World Martial Arts Martial Arts Chronicles NO CONTEST PROTEGOR preserving olives News Biography preserving olives Teddy Riner
WORLD COMBAT GAMES: PERCY KUNSA: "I never afraid when I get on the mat" October 21, 2013 | Media: News | Keywords: France, ju-jitsu, judo, KOMBAT SPORT Percy KUNSA, U.S. ORLEANS JJ , WORLD COMBAT GAMES
A few days events jujitsu fighting of World Combat Games, to be held on 24 and 25 October in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, preserving olives KOMBAT SPORT went to meet Percy KUNSA. World champion in 2012, double European champion (2010 and 2012) and current world number one category under 77kg agreed to answer a few questions before you go global.
This is the first time I am selected in this competition. In 2009, I was not invited because of the ranking list I was ranked 7th and only the first 6 world have the right to participate. I will without pressure, the goal is to have fun.
Yes I'm the favorite, even though I missed the World Games in Cali in July. We all know that there is not much difference between the number 1 and world number 6. The competition will be very tough. I never afraid when I get on the mat, but say the issue forced me to prepare myself. I must maintain my status. I'll have fun and prepare global 2014 will take place in Paris. I'm here to win like every competition.
Physical preparation per week for lunch. Driving at night and training weekend. preserving olives I have a job that takes me a long time, suddenly it is not easy to reconcile the two. I work in the management of financial assets, ie on the stock market.
I got there quite by chance. During my training at the State Patent, a friend introduced me and I was hooked. It's much more fun and diverse preserving olives as judo. This is a complete martial art.
Name *
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <blockquote cite=""> preserving olives <b> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Day program preserving olives 2:30 Muay Thai Bangkok Thai fight final 6:00 Kido coaching gym zen 3 6:30 Kido coaching gym Zen Fusion 4 7:00 In season 3 ep 7 KO 8:00 TV Classics 9:00 14 Martial Arts Ch.France Wushu 10:00 Lightweight Boxing preserving olives wba Braehmer vs Macarinelli Timing preserving olives tbc 12:00 Welcome to Myanmar 1:00 p.m. Warriors of the Mongkon 11 1:15 p.m. 4:30 p.m. Pattaya Muaythai Yokkao 7 mag - 5:00 p.m. Protégor 6 KO TV Classics preserving olives 15 5:15 p.m. 6:00 p.m. KO TV Classics mag - GONG season 2 ep 7 6:30 p.m. 8:00 p.m. Documentary Chen Village KO TV chpt 25 8:30 p.m. 9:00 p.m. EBU Rebrasse vs Ndiaye Pancras supreme league 100% fight 19 part 2 23: 00 MMA Canada Special


No comments:

Post a Comment