Monday, February 2, 2015

The dispute was born for less than 3 , 160 rupees food packaging technology to be precise. I went


When the guy pulls out his gun and leaning on the table, food packaging technology I ask surprised: "That is a gun?" Looking into his eyes. "I've just pointed a gun?" I ask again by bending toward the counter to confirm my suspicions. Our misunderstanding is at a turning point. A small, shiny pistol lying on the table visible to all. A sea of thoughts go through my mind as I watch him seeing both fear and frustration, but my bone does not feel the instinct of a murderess. In this short span of time I feel, somewhere food packaging technology in my gut, the desire to challenge him. I wish we grabbed food packaging technology that little, sparkling, symbol of absolute, and it pointed against food packaging technology me, I wish it could do what his words can not say. But at that moment of time and emotion, are so overwhelmed by the outrage for what might happen for a reason very insignificant that I would insist and explain my reasons. My friend, tired of seeing a fight that does not lead anywhere and tense at the sight of the weapon, pays the bill. The gesture, if possible, it bothers me even more, not so much because you pay, but because food packaging technology it is the gun that he manages to get what he wants. Realizing the futility, seeing the collapse of the house of cards of my argument, I go out like a fury from the restaurant, my cleats cycling slip on the steps and I stumble awkwardly making me even more stupid. This incident explains why the world is as it is. When you can not get what you want, people become your enemy and you feel justified to treat it with violence.
A recurring diarrhea, alternating colitis continues to haunt me. For months now I can not find safe food and I lost about 12 kg, my bones popping up all over the body and I lost all the muscle mass gained by pedaling the mountains of Bhutan. Following the recurrent shock, my digestive system is completely collapsed. Despite nearly two months of total rest, it is still difficult to find my old fitness. Because of the prolonged nausea, my stomach is so sensitive that rejects virtually any type of Indian food available. Mine is a strict diet food "safe": no spices, no chili, no street food packaging technology food fried cheap (the budget for dinner has tripled in a moment). Everything in India is spicy, almost. The menu, at least those of the places that I choose, are desperately all equal.
The dispute was born for less than 3 , 160 rupees food packaging technology to be precise. I went on purpose food packaging technology to that restaurant because the owner spoke a little 'of English. Since I had not been very successful in my previous attempts, I decided to repeat 3 times to have something food packaging technology absolutely no spices or chilli. I even got a little flatter in the Hindu learned, hoping to avoid misunderstandings. food packaging technology "Okay, okay!" I replied, as I felt like an idiot talking to an adult as a child. I thought we had intended. Instead, he had not even heard. The Indian traders often do not listen to customers. One thing that infuriates me. When the rice had arrived full of hot spices, for the umpteenth time, and I was unable to eat it, I refused to pay.
Later that day, I thanked my friend for having paid. It was a stupid fight and certainly did not justify food packaging technology a shootout; but if it was me, his target, who would be? It was not only the fight itself that made me angry. It was, after all, the whole of India, was the entire human race. And to say that the good people I have met ... I was frustrated and angry with the little men who think they are great using force. I was frustrated because I had not been able to trust. See the extremes, people incredibly good in contrast to other incredibly petty who used force, disgusted me. I was offended. I was physically sick. I felt full of anger and I had to leave the room because I did not know to what extremes I could get to show my reasons. I wanted to hate the whole India. But it was not possible.
This blog is not a journal as it is updated without any periodicity. It can not therefore be considered an editorial food packaging technology product under Law no. 62 / 2001.Ciò remains that both did very well. Social Links Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube Flickr RSS Feed Categories Select Category food packaging technology 108 72 hours Alerts Architecture Art Back to the Wild Room with a View postcards Cinema Design Destination Diaries NBM Sleeping Eroica Summers Past Festival Photography GuidaPiccola Guide Guide atypical food packaging technology By bike translation InterRail Interviews Interviews The TFF Radiant City My Life in Books shopping lists Eating Montanari Music Nomination Travel goods Caters to women Why we travel People Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment