Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Way I came, I


May 18, 2013 Phrygian Road in this area route transitions regarding the project from the team sn.nac the Beytekin E-mail consulted, vyapar capital market partners (my location vyapar capital market partners because of the location) Kırka from the Asmainler vyapar capital market partners valley entrance reaches me, walking from there to continue my proposed. Gökbahçe - on the way to Sarıcaov Bahseyiş / I do not want to skip Bahsayis Monument, Eskisehir Eskisehir and Afyon on the highway, which is the last village from Gökbahçe (from where I was forced to leave the march) I'm starting to walk. Bahsayis, the old name of the village. Karakeçilik paid-villagers. Yesterday and the days before roads due to snowfall in the mud. I want to see the monument, 1.5 km outside of the village, a valley (Kurtderesi Strait) at the entrance. Of residual traces of other, well-preserved monuments that can be considered a Phrygian. (Wikiloc)
Way I came, I'm walking back from the opposite bank of the creek. Yönelip northward through the village, watching the road signs Büyükyayl. Wooded area on the banks of the fountain across the road, very suitable for camping. Büyükyayl picnic vyapar capital market partners area at the entrance to the village is nice, but very dirty. "How clean is one of the" selfishness! There's an old fountain roundabout at the exit of the village. Forty-car market is waiting to go to the peasants. I asked these people by road, directly in front of the mosque is walking towards the mark Seyricek / you can go up the hill to be watching. Bense want to walk to Fethiye. I'd vyapar capital market partners love to see another way to Seyricek Nekrolpol thinking, I walked to the main road. After leaving Büyükyayla on the left, there is a fountain in the fields. Text is setting up in the months I guess. After Fountain left a tractor road (road says peasants) are leaving.
Looking forward another fountain and yellow signage can be seen. Starting from the Phrygian Farm Road Yenice section, advancing in the direction of Saleh range Vaults come over here. Signs from the future, the direction of the Cupola is seen Büyükyayl Reservoir lake. Environment picnic area. Also suitable for camping. The route then passes vyapar capital market partners through a wooded area. Hot increasing. Sensed temperature, because vyapar capital market partners of the high humidity. Wooded area at the exit of the road at a right angle to the right / left forward route where the northern plains returned, the transition between the hills towards vyapar capital market partners future returns. Signs yitirils de passage is calling vyapar capital market partners you. Then use the other tribes appear above the ruins of the Phrygian rock tomb. In one, there is an inscription writings being deleted.
Then again in the forest, woodland plains from the store. Signs placed at the confluence of three ways intersection, there is an on-site guidance. By moving towards a deserted forest management .. Follow the path that the route turns south-east, probably because insufficient marking here. I'm moving towards vyapar capital market partners the forest. After walking vyapar capital market partners on söyleşerek with birds passing; I came way, Salihler / Hanging from the Valley / North at the intersection of the road come to a crossroads. Southwesterly path separated, suspended from the Valley Sarıcaova is reached. Use as an animal shelter in the caves and rocky hill in summer and winter living in the barracks told Ahmet Root, Hanging Valley is divided into two Ağlatl why this place is called the resort. Asmainler rock tombs have stayed in the northern section: ((Resolve my thirst, I'm going to the valley. vyapar capital market partners (Now just to the left of the path I had water wells in the plains.)
Starting at 5 km southeast of Kırka, rock tombs and ancient settlements probably well located, not too deep, 2.7 km long valley, Hanging Valley. At the junction of Ağlatl / esplanade / position after (2 km after the opening vyapar capital market partners does not count), 5 km more time there's a valley. I think this is part of the Valley of the valley vine. That's it I'm going forested valley. Creeks, roads and slopes with sparse trees. This is not what I expected! The material used for the road on the slopes opened vulgar mirrors. There are herds across the valley. Is it possible to see deer in this crowd? But the first time I saw a black stork. Was almost identical in features vyapar capital market partners white leylekl. Dark-skinned people, the babies did they distribute? Is there a yellow stork? Fountain in the valley, belonging to the shepherds! I do not want to camp at the fountain welcome. Next to the fountain is a few hundred meters away, say :) Dry fountain to fountain vyapar capital market partners known as he walked four miles further. Camping place, in the plains beyond the fountain. Dark, a passenger car and a machine comes back. Mayor says that, using the young passenger cars. Tractors are going by plane path. Our municipal holiday working day saying ... Remote listening to gunshots coming and frogs slept.
I woke up an hour I was born May 19, 2013, 6:30! I'm giving a full 61 years breathing. While waiting for the tent to dry, I observe dung beetles. How would I find going back to back housing? I had to replace :( winced. For a while did not move. But then again, in the same direction sphere pushing continued. In the valley I walk more fun going through. Still herds. Shepherd with the söyleşiy We instep. Former Döger in front, vyapar capital market partners lost place

No comments:

Post a Comment