Saturday, October 18, 2014

At the airport in Delhi, I saw a very beautiful sculpture in bronze. It shows all the stages of


It's good to start the day with something meat storage temperature good. Drink a large glass of water, stretch thoroughly, take a cold shower after the warm, eat proper breakfast. But a kind of morning exercise is also good. I do my own 'sun salutation' every morning when I get up. It's a good way to start the day. I stretched through in almost every way, and I can feel how the energy begins to flow through the body. And usually I get heat! I believe that exercise helps keep me in shape, and if I have a busy day when I do not get moved me very much, so I have since at least my 'sun salutation' to keep me. There are several ways to do it, and it is made in many places around. In Kerala, India, I saw people do it on the beach. In Goa I saw it too. Here was a teacher by instructing his pupil - teacher-made exercise over and over again. Effortless and elegant. It looked easy. . .
At the airport in Delhi, I saw a very beautiful sculpture in bronze. It shows all the stages of 'surya Namaskara', as the exercise is called. Named after the sun god in the Hindu mythology. Look in here from youtube - so I need not explain so much. See it, enjoy it - and do it for!
Journey to India My first blog I started when I toured India in January-February 2012 A very special and very different journey than I have been accustomed to in the past. I saw so much in every way, and it was great to be able to write about it and know that there were many friends and people meat storage temperature I knew who had followed. I learned about other people, another culture, and I learned a lot about myself. Since I came home, there is not a day has gone, though I have thought of an episode, meat storage temperature a place, a man I met in India. The trip gave me SO much - not least gave me new energy. Why I chose the name 'life energy' both to the new website I made when I got home, and to my new blog. For the energy, I will continue to write about - what it is, how we get it or lose it, and what we can do to take care of our energy and feel better. Happy reading - and if you have suggestions or comments, I hear know. View my complete profile
2014 (32) March (3) February (18) January (11) 2013 (48) December (1) August (1) July (5) June (4) May (8) April (8) March (11) February (7) January (3) 2012 (8) November (2) October (6) O - a method that helps a little of everything! SOUL TRAVEL A NEW BRAIN Magic moments ALOE VERA - good to have on hand. . . Sun Salutation
Stroll into town


No comments:

Post a Comment