Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mr. Blue received me at the town hall, we extensively discussed and courteously but now, Navy is no


Mr. Blue and associations Our beautiful radar ... The first round of municipal End Campaign quiz program Our end of season, finishing Notes on tract # 4 of Bottinelli My competitors list and get angry tennis players tenniswomen, your snowshoes! Aeolian and other waste: Enough!
Bonhomme capita since 1998 I've never submitted to a municipal election. I have also not had to decline offer since nobody has ever come contact olive tree york me to participate in a list. It is true that young children, olive tree york a house to rehabilitate my job and I had no time. Moreover, a newcomer to the village, I considered not to have to put myself forward, I am not what is commonly called a "big mouth".
But now, fifteen years have passed, I got to know Bonhommiens, olive tree york I observed the functioning of the village and I found that it was at least "secret": everything seems to bathe in the consensus, n is never mentioned topics are debated within the municipality and the municipal newspaper reports olive tree york that the administrative decisions endorsed by the City Council which has just taken place. This is the purr, city life is a long quiet river.
The key element that decided-which forced me me, I should say-was not strictly olive tree york related to our village it came Episode research signatures for candidacy Marine olive tree york Le Pen in the presidential elections.
Mr. Blue received me at the town hall, we extensively discussed and courteously but now, Navy is not his cup of tea. Position that I agree completely, except that I have not asked him to join the FN but just to sponsor an application that has a significant weight in the opinion. So I continued my research, tried to contact dozens of mayors of the district to finally have that ... two other appointments, not a signature!
I am open to some councilors, here and elsewhere, explaining that non-application of Marine lack of signatures (it eventually reap 530 on 36000 Commons, three days before the deadline ...) would be an absolute scandal, I had no answer. Nothing. Head it away. Are made in the pants and is giving good conscience saying, "this is not my values."
This is where I realized that the elected representatives of our villages, which call themselves "apolitical" when it comes to getting elected, are actually completely linked to the politician system that leads our country in the wall from the decades. They follow the instructions of their masters UMPS. And as they are sheep of the system, do not expect them courageous initiatives.
Power emanates from the people, the role of elected officials should also be the spokesperson for the popular discontent. Instead, to save their situation significantly, it ignores the problems. Thus we come to that Romanian lumberjacks working in our forests while are 5 million unemployed in the country ...
Create a blog on Hautetfort Recently updated blogs | Latest notes published | Legal notice about this blog | | most popular tags Reporting an illicit content Hautetfort is a registered olive tree york trademark of talkSpirit | Create your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment