Monday, March 31, 2014

Recent Articles Reporting first fishing trip of the 2014 season on the Nive My opening 2014 it was


Recent Articles Reporting first fishing trip of the 2014 season on the Nive My opening 2014 it was beautiful! Waiting for my opening .. How I Ride a raw olives on the Nive kindled the West Coast of the United States ... Back on the opening of trout fishing 2012: Mission Accomplished
Latest Report maria de monte first fishing trip of the 2014 season on the Nive - pecheurdenature My opening 2014 it was beautiful! - Fred My opening 2014 it was beautiful! - My christian64 opening 2014 it was beautiful! - Mounting the Zitoun maria de monte Comparadun BWO: an olive speaking English! and will learn Basque! - Pat
All lights are red: 30 cm of water on the Nive too, great sun, warm, wind south. I will not open this weekend but this week. I earn more banks in quiet read. Six months of fishing available maria de monte to us, hurry is useless, even if .. it itches.
So I took the opportunity to test a new installation. In fact, a new body mount of olives on my ass usual duck. The result is not perfect, with a silhouette a bit too chunky for my taste. Without this drawback, the imitation of the Baetis Rhodani Nive would still be most similar.
see more pictures on http://www.la-peche-a-la-mouche.com/post/photos-ephemere-trichoptere-nive-pays-basque-08avril2012 or http://www.la-peche-a- la-mouche.com/post/Partie-de-peche-a-la-mouche-03avril2011
Flotation level, I have to test. The material used is rather intended to nymphs and emerging. It should not be floating. I tell you this week. Greased, it should. I deliberately a bit overloaded chest to compensate.
Compared to the installation instructions "original" montage, I just changed the mounting body (the rings are made of a winding type D-rib rib u Vinyl material on the pole after a sublayer wire or red light olive mounting enriched suddenly marker on the top).
The key is to stretch the rib hand before in order to establish dimiuer width (mine is a bit too large). I would put a neck olive marker on the back once wound, to more natural. The rib is used olive dark, but translucent. This is a coil vieile I found in my established.
The following products must be equivalent: Micro D rib JMC http://www.pecheur.com/achat-micro-d-rib-jmc-24750.html?utm_campaign=affiliate&utm_source=la-peche-a-la-mouche.com/&utm_medium=cpa#af=400826 Magic rib JMC http://www.pecheur.com/achat-magic-rib-jmc-98002.html?utm_campaign=affiliate&utm_source=la-peche-a-la-mouche.com/&utm_medium=cpa#af=400826 Denni rib JMC http://www.pecheur.com/achat-denni-rib-jmc-31224.html?utm_campaign=affiliate&utm_source=la-peche-a-la-mouche.com/&utm_medium=cpa#af=400826 Ninyl rib Devaux http://www.pecheur.com/achat-vinyl-rib-devaux-sachet-36025.html?utm_campaign=affiliate&utm_source=la-peche-a-la-mouche.com/&utm_medium=cpa#af=400826
The selection of fly fishing digest The Nives, I love them, even if ... My trout record in France Much of fly fishing map of the Basque Country with my fishing area
Four months maria de monte that I gnaw my brake as brown nymph market maria de monte under the rollers. 4 months I expect. There are still two months before noon Saturday in March will mark my emergence for the 2014 fishing season. Highly March 8, the date of opening of the fishery in 2014, which will take place for me somewhere on the Great River Nive.
Vermillion. Red as the earth, as she did the blood flow there a few centuries. Red as the men who lived on these lands of Arizona. Another great film fly fishing. Sublime footage shot on the Colorado river, around Lees Ferry near Glen Canyon Dam in northern Arizona. This passionate team, leads us to the best spot of fly fishing in the state of Arizona ...
Derived from Switch & Bait fishermen big, I have fun with this technique a little subterfuge-binding infrequently pratiquable the edge, but when it is ... it's fun and full of adrenaline. Big-game fishers dragging large unarmed lures-teasers. When the fish is in the teasers, the fisherman launches his bait,
The "Scotland is known for salmon fishing. Yet it offers beautiful rivers like the Don. The following short video will show you among other a brown trout of 59 cm caught by Nico dry.
The selection of fly fishing digest Controversy on the No Kill Re

No comments:

Post a Comment