Friday, May 1, 2015

hello people here at home with rocks and Theng ... where the Internet is down the hostel and librar


I now feel that people should be diligent to comment on my writings end I feel nothing more fun than getting criticism of my writings. I'm now starting to criticize myself olive tree buffet and apologize by saying prophesied in the rights issue is to say predict it! Evening olive tree buffet yesterday was heavy fun .. always fun to learn physics in Saturday night .. one I watched Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien while I was writing minimalists Lana down and fílfið olive tree buffet Conan O'Brien was bothering Icelanders and Hungary .. said that the American people did not know any other Icelandic singer Bjork .. but with full respect for Björk, I think she just boring singer! Nonetheless woke up early in the morning and went to learn. I Berglind and then we went downtown and got us to eat and bought jólapappír, are going to pack in after .. or rather ... Berglind is to go into the package for which I can not wrapped things unless they are shaped :) Then just learned tonight .. so look forward to the day to watch Berglind package olive tree buffet into my gifts as well as listening to Christmas carols! otherwise I now home with rocks and the design and use their computer. Rocks is back .. it is something rocks name because they are always back. Hanna and Kristin are studying for an exam and are quite heavy mood here, as so often when one is studying for an exam that can succeed in something freaky mood which is now usually after the person is so tired. They are precisely created for exams when I start the semester in year 4 less! not boring to reach Christmas and home dec .. but I have it on ...! thanks for me rocks and cakes! kv. Gunna
A little a thought I've often thought of Akku man says .. face! it is just wrong ... you never look in the eyes of the people .. you always just look in another eye at a time ... maybe if you take the average of this it is perhaps equally and both eyes, I do not know .. but you look just always on one eye at a time !!!! so that a man disappeared in the eye this reminds me very lecture with friends keeps verzló! olive tree buffet It was Odin. I was not prepared to work a lot of talk, but took Ingi this to him. But it fell in my hands to talk on the subject, which was not funny! Those who are known to the Norse mythology know that Odin was a man of great women, but only with one eye .. and I was something to try to get this from me and said yes he Odin looked not women girndaraugum but lust eye .. and there is just a thought that the eye and the eye .. better eyes than see eye .. Odin saw very well. Ingi was not satisfied with my performance .. although this has undoubtedly been the funniest presentation held has been earlier and later wanted to share this with you ... Gunna
hello people here at home with rocks and Theng ... where the Internet is down the hostel and library .. surprisingly .. man is to become so frustrated network of this package ... one was horrible fun day yesterday! Man not quite what I was doing on the day .. yes I was to learn .. it is not addressed very memorable since the evening was planned to go out to dinner in her birthday Anna Julie .. I had to starve myself all day. Then I called both, we decided to go early because we were hungry heavy .. Anyways .. I say to kimsbakery I'm in the shower and then he called her after her. Well I go in the shower so as not frásögufærandi except when I wipe me your phone rings .. and I do all my curiosity evuklæðunum will run the phone .. almost sliding on the threshold, stumbling a little bit and rope towel in the handle ... but'll get an incredible olive tree buffet way to keep me on two legs .. (indeed just off agitation to answer olive tree buffet the phone). Then I reply MOD and másandi phone and then it Stebbi cousin asking if I want to come out to run and he had forgotten the anniversary .. then græjaði me and noticed that I had cracked veins in the eye, which makes I quite unspeakable sexy! Nonetheless since we arrived and then just nobody's servant and ask ourselves whether this is our anniversary. We no little shame and say no .. (not addressed these true American who attend always late), but common people when it is a question of food with me then I will not discourage me! Anyways after some time comes Israel olive tree buffet Amir name they called albeit all and it was doldið olive tree buffet embarrassing the kids here have told me that he sometimes ask me! Nonetheless then the team that lost in and we order food and horrible fun! Anyways .. Article submission is good now then after dinner we went Toti, Eggert, rocks the 3 and I in the movies. Stood albeit doldið close but we did after we bought Coke and popcorn. Smávandamál, where I am very vanaföst and always buy miðpopp and miðkók olive tree buffet home I night sclerotic make it too .. but note here is 0,8l of coke and HUGE pop ... and one night finishing it when you

No comments:

Post a Comment