Thursday, May 21, 2015

Our first digital watch: the most legendary models CASIO What was Mr. Proper ?, why was renamed Mr.


A new character began appearing in the mid-eighties as folders pegatas in school, in those pins that were so fashionable, shirts and all kinds of merchandising. Your name, Fido Dido, came to have their own snack and even hair gel for hair, all in black and white. But where does it come from?
Fido Dido was born in 1985 in New York when Sue Rose, its creator, drew it on a napkin in a bar as a commission for Pepsi. His fate from the beginning was advertising, but the company decided to use it as a pet for 7 Up and soon became the hallmark of this lemon-lime soda.
And it was as well as we showed smithfield high in the first announced that aired on television. A hand holding a pencil is fine comb, parted to the side, putting on a tie and jacket, but he rebels show that has its own personality, becoming more popular than the advertised brand.
His spiky hair, Converse sneakers unleashed type, wide shorts and shirt with his face became an icon of the late eighties and early nineties, when Fido Dido experienced a boom.
Fido Dido does not speak too positions, their only concern seems to be relax and have quietly Up July 1. It does not come to change the world but to show how cool you can become when you are young.
With these premises it is not surprising that soon identify with him the most modern and young wealthier classes who at that time were proud to belong to the group of "posh" while other urban tribes as heavies and punks declared Him His eternal hatred. A Snoopy had left him a competitor smithfield high and this was coolest. smithfield high
In 1993 he came to star in a game for the Sega Mega Drive and 7 Up turned him back into their bottles seven years ago but all was in a campaign that demonstrated that it has been too best time and remind Fido Dido as the icon arrived to be in the nineties. smithfield high
Our first digital watch: the most legendary models CASIO What was Mr. Proper ?, why was renamed Mr. Clean? 10 legendary Levi's ads of the 80s and 90s Mom, I want a J'Hayber The mythical shoes GBS What we now call "vintage fashion" before it was 'child does not reach us for more'
I have Fido Dido colony !!! I dig the smell! smithfield high Enterito have the boat! And at Christmas I gave one to my sister and my other friend who got happy because also loved! It was legendary in the 90 principles.
If it was mythical if I use a backpack smithfield high to school dido fido, I remember that I bought it my parents in a supermarket that was in Cuenca named Pan sugar or something, and if I'm not mistaken then became in Alcampo, puff that time.
tali says:
Joaquin says:
What heaviness generalize. Many have studied the ESO and do not write with spelling mistakes. And walketh not see people older than me, ie not studied that, and if the BUP, write authentic nonsense.
And some, like me, did EGB through eight and then we got straight in 3rd ESO (the first class of Spain, the first already made rather than selectivity PAU), and we had a cane in the insti milk because then you still do not know how it would work the issue ... The course went along with us, and extinguishing the BUP and COU at the same time. Not having, we had no books, and we used a rehash of books of different courses (I still remember the book of natural 3rd of ESO, who was 3rd BUP because it was the only thing the agenda suited) or basis taking notes (the notes of Economics 1 high school helped me to get me Political Economy 2nd law to cap, because as there were no books on economics high school smithfield high level, the teacher used one of 1 economic, although not frighten us, to us he gave us notes).
It is that here some think that this is something more recent, but in some institutes started directly with 3rd ESO (without doing or 1 or 2, because I said, is going from 8th of EGB), during 92 -93 and some of the fifth of 78 and made the ESO (at least the last two courses) and Bachelor LOGSE.
Finally someone who says, I'll say to younger friends and do not believe, I also had 8 of EGB 3 ESO and books was a real disaster. I think that stage had only the fifth of 78.
My father at that time worked for Pepsi, so imagine. I never considered myself a posh, but Fido Dido had everything and still keep things like some shorts, some chains and, above all, a set of cups milk. In fact almost every time I get a cola-cao I do it in the cup of Fido Dido, with that I say

No comments:

Post a Comment