Saturday, May 16, 2015

Otherwise, the media reported that Angelina monte williams Jolie wants more children. The actress i

DAILY STAR HARD: Angelina and Brad live as two bum, do not wash themselves, their house was full of garbage and rotten food!
Employees who work for perhaps the world's most famous celebrity couple say that the two of them live in utter chaos, and that their house in Hollywood filled with boxes of pizza and spoiled food, British media write.
- They live as a couple bum, pizza boxes are all around them, and all the food they spoil. All over the walls of the crust toothpaste and patterns of colored pencils. Disgusting !, said one of the sources for the aforementioned magazine.
Otherwise, the media reported that Angelina monte williams Jolie wants more children. The actress is a double mastectomy decided to sew her family and with two new members, so as soon as possible with the help of special methods to try to get the twins.
Name (required)
BEAUTIFUL STORY: I wanted to have wavy hair like my dad, and then ... STORY earthquake MANY: Woman chased small Roma from their store, and after 15 minutes ...
In the restaurant all nervous girl in the restaurant pays the waiter: - Please replace me this dish! - What's the problem, ma'am? What's wrong? - I put this photo on Facebook before meals for 10 minutes and still did not anyone lajkao.
Judge gives instructions to the witness: - warning you to speak only what you see and not what you hear. All right? - All right! - Good. When were you born? - It can not tell you! - How can you say no? - Well, I just heard about it, I have not seen ...
- Madam you were wrong - says veterinarian woman who asked him to check - I treat animals, and you need to go to the doctor. - I made a mistake? When I wake up in the morning disheveled I like chicken, on the way to work in the tram hanging like a monkey on a branch, in the company I work like a mule, my husband says the evening monte williams come kitty, and in the morning yelling get up cow. Did you have ...


No comments:

Post a Comment