Monday, January 26, 2015

Your e-mail:

guinea pigs care and food
HOME NEWS Cover Policy Management Notes News' Chronicle Personal Finance Science and Health olive harvesters Ecology Milan Rome SPORT Cover Rugby Football Other Sports Magazines BRAZIL 2014 WORLD ENTERTAINMENT Cover Reality TV Movies Music LIFESTYLE Travel Cover Design Art Books Comics Toys Pets Satire Culture Gay TECHNOLOGY Cover Apple Games Gadget Photography Mobile Geek MOTORS Cover Auto Moto Motor Sports Magazines A TRIP ALONG 40 YEARS OLD WOMAN Cover Fashion Style Luxury Wellness Kitchen Children Life Couple Mood and Trends Gossip Magazines COLOR TRENDS 2014 A STEP OF DENIM BLOGO TV HOROSCOPE
Your e-mail:
Here's to you another interview with one of the most loved and appreciated rodents: the guinea pig or guinea pig. We have now very familiar with this kind of animal that is increasingly being bought or adopted as a pet companion. Not everyone may know how to live this delicious rodent, and behold, the cavietta Liquorice explains what it does during the day.
Licorice Hello, can you introduce yourself to the readers? Puiiii hello to everyone I'm the caviotta Licorice, are a guinea pig British shorthair, olive harvesters I almost six and a half years and my biped anzianotta calls me by now about a year. But I still feel in good shape (round) and I eat very good appetite! I have few memories of my childhood, have been abandoned and recovered from the pretty girls of association. Then I was given up for adoption, but after a year I have returned due to allergies. Finally I arrived from my current biped, with which I am three years. I have a friend named Mint living with me for three years, we want very well. I finally got a safe house too.
What do you do during the day? When I was younger I used to live in a cage and sometimes I went out for a walk, but always remaining close to the cage: I'm afraid of everything eh! So I always need that there are shelters to which I can take refuge. I like so much the houses of wood or straw: if there is something that scares me I'm running just below us! Now that I'm more old lady living in a big fence: my biped I lever panels to get out but I have not really want. I like being inside olive harvesters the bowl of the hay with my friend Mint and snoozing. Every day we change the biped sleepers and gives us a lot of food. Live peaceful and serene: I eat, doze and take the pampering. If I'm olive harvesters not going to be caressed give warheads strong and so I am left alone. I am a little chap decided, me!
Like living with only one other cavietta? We guinea pigs are very social animals, especially us girls in general are very well even in large numbers, of course, the spaces must be related to the number of caviette you hold: count one square meter to about guinea pig. I'm going with Mint very well, she is very good and I'm a bit 'more lively. They came to see us, over the years, and we have always accepted other caviottini everyone (be careful though, males must be sterilized if placed with a female!): We love the company!
What you eat guinea olive harvesters pigs? We are herbivores tight, so we eat a lot of hay (obviously lacking or flaked cereal ...) and plenty of vegetables. We guinea pigs do not synthesize vitamin C, so we need to eat every day foods that contain a lot: will surprise perhaps, but one with more vitamin C is the bell pepper. A pepper a day keeps the vet away! Puiiii! once by mistake to my biped fell half apricot ground ... .credo was shooting from fastest sprinter in the world mine! Me are eaten before the bipeda could levarmela of mouth! Can I eat fruit but in moderation as sugar, so for me the apricot is a great delicacy! Puiii !!!
Why do you often verses? As this pui pui? We guinea pigs do many verses: the pui pui is to attract attention. When I hear the rustle of bags that I know is going to get the food, then I start to scream my strong pui pui so bipeda runs to take me to eat! We also verses when we are happy and even jump! I now have a little 'overweight then jump me is a bit' difficult, but you can see when I'm happy!
How old lives a guinea pig? It is a difficult question, I come already considered old, but I always ate well and have been recovered from young, so I have some more chance of long life. Because many caviette die very young

No comments:

Post a Comment