Monday, January 20, 2014

About me

From the series: Recipes for Kids. Homemade yogurt with no sugar | Make Cooking Easier
Here is my quick and easy way for a little afternoon snack. meli attiki Just us some pre-cooked fruit mixed with yoghurt, and we are confident that our dessert does not contain unnecessary sugars. We can prepare it in the form of a drinkable yogurt or in a denser form such as an addition to pancakes, cottage cheese or sliced fruit. What more of yskujemy also compote which was formed during a short cooking.
1 Fruits thoroughly wash and peel. Cut into quarters and place in a pot, pouring water (the edge of the fruit). Cook over medium heat for about 8-10 minutes (or until softened).
Comment: If after trying, we believe that the yogurt is sweet enough, we can add arose during meli attiki cooking compote and mix again. Sometimes I add the tablespoon of honey. For those children who like a more pronounced flavors, it is proposed during cooking throw in a cinnamon stick or a grain of cardamom.
meeega amusing pictures = D
Recipe very cool. She frequently use such delights. That's what some time ago I pointed out that the quality of natural yoghurt. There are few good natural meli attiki yoghurt, unfortunately, no-frills :) It should pay attention, because several of these yogurts still exists in our stores :)
great idea but I do like jogurcik. does not make sense to buy the artificiality meli attiki and give them to the children. I can not even find where you bought these beautiful furniture for small? As for the chair and table. Thank you in advance and best regards :)
I do the same for my older son (my Hania still too little) but never cooked fruit, I must try! I greet
Itself will do ;-)
It's basically a recipe for me, long postulate a series of dietary laws, or simply healthy. I mix yogurt with fresh fruit, cereals, nuts, honey - good breakfast. _ Http://dropofmusic.blogspot.com/
added by Marta @ 20 November 2013 at 10:14. Reply #
It looks delicious - although I'm not a happy mommy's for sure I'll try :) Sophie and you can write something about pots and general kitchen equipment? Soon we will carry out "on their" and I would like to begin to piece together the Malu kitchen equipment so it will not have to buy everything at once. You can recommend some pots (induction meli attiki hob), and generally an assortment of kitchen? meli attiki What to follow? How it all complete?
For sure I'll try and this yogurt recipe. :) A few years ago I stopped eating "dyed" meli attiki as I call them, fruit yogurt from the store. Just pass my body said, I was not able to swallow a teaspoon or more. I switched on only kefir, buttermilk, meli attiki curdled meli attiki milk and natural yoghurt with a "good" composition with additives such as fruits. I also make my own, of course, compotes and cocktails - those, for example, mixing kefir and fruit, but I had the idea to boil and fruits to add cinnamon and cardamom. :)
Sophie! The power of simplicity. This slogan has always guided you, I feel. This is further proof that you can consciously feed your baby without spending a fortune, you just want to ;-) showing new flavors, as we show the diversity of the world. This is nothing new, but apparently the majority of parents have forgotten ... But like a little man'll work good habits they will have with him ;-) Thanks to this food builds up resistance and strength. :-) We are the model Hania is sweetness meli attiki itself, divine images. Congratulations Cutie :-) Regards sunny. Marta
added by retro-moderna.blogspot @ 20 November 2013 at 18:01. Reply #
And you may want to also try homemade yogurt? Just a liter of milk, and 6 tablespoons of purchasing yogurt for the first time. On the next portions will no longer benefit from our work ;) yogurt recipe simple yogurt and certainly will be healthier than the store!
Yours sincerely,
Also from time to time dosładzałam honey, but doctors honk that honey is a very potent allergen and it should not be included meli attiki in the diet before 3 years of age, and the administration of child go "for solace" and "strengthen" more harm than good.
added by Anna @ 22 November 2013 at 14:19. Reply #
About me
avocado basil eggplant zucchini cakes puff pastry chocolate cupcakes Greek yoghurt dip sandwich shrimp cocktail mexican chicken mascarpone pancakes olive oil oriental fruit pesto recipes for pregnant women provisions of Christmas quiche restaurants / cafes rucola salad spaghetti quick fish dish fast rules grated inside meli attiki the kitchen with cycle Cafes & Restaurants Soups
Archives January 2014 DECEMBER

No comments:

Post a Comment