Tuesday, January 21, 2014

As if someone did this to me for my birthday I would be very happy: D Delete


I try to avoid the bad carbs, supertron electronics limited eat what is small IG. In the kitchen, I do not use white flour, sugar, rice, potatoes, white pasta. They lose me birthday sweets and colleagues at work. I'm not a super Kuchta and more than I can I can not, I learn from your blogs. Okay - sometimes'll think of something.
Another figure more. Such is the cake I made for the occasion. Sponge cake is ground supertron electronics limited into flour, oatmeal mountain, wheat bran, oat - instead of flour, xylitol powder - instead of sugar. The cream is blended with yoghurt currants. Looks like this:
1 teaspoon baking powder
Proteins are slaughtered on the foam, wmiksowujemy to 1 egg. At the end, add the ingredients loose gradually and gently mix with the egg foam. Hell it about 40 minutes at 180 degrees. After baking the cake tin dropped to the floor - but did not see any difference.
The weight stopped taking to the concentration and slightly truncated shifted the biscuit. From the bottom was - cake, czekośliwka, cream, czekośliwka cake, a remnant of the cream on the outside.
As if someone did this to me for my birthday I would be very happy: D Delete
Blood and milk - kitchen and Photography
delectable and nutritionally!
sponge cake (5) broccoli (1) rolls (1) kale chips (1) bread (1) bread bran (1) whole grain bread (1) bread with beans (2) cookies (6) cake (22) chickpeas (8) crumble (2) zucchini (16) dessert (16) work (8) Dukan (1) pumpkin (1) beans (1) turkey (1) other flour (7) apples (1) cauliflower (3) kohlrabi (1) grits Millet (2) semolina (1) Cocktail (3) dinner (3) burgers (1) Chicken (12) cocks (5) couscous (1) pasta (4) muffins (8) almond flour (2) pancakes (3) failed (1) dinner (36) omelet supertron electronics limited (1) bran (1) pate (1) patison (1) whole grains (15) roast (1) bread (1) pizza (3) pork (1) snack (2) provisions ( 1) mashed potatoes (1) oatmeal (1) ricotta (1) salad (19) cream cheese (1) cottage cheese (3) lentils (5) asparagus (3) spinach (8) tart (15) cake (3) sausage (1) soup (7) Salmon (15) plum (3) Breakfast (4)
2014 (3) January (3) zucchini pizza on the bottom of the chips jarmużowe birthday cake weight control - Zero flour and sugar 2013 (102) December (6) November (10) October (6) September (13) August (9) July (9) June (7) May (14) April (12) March (5) February (7) January (4) 2012 (58) December (2) October (5) September (8) August (18) July (24) June (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment