Tuesday, January 14, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


Somehow, in the last week, my mom told me about the dessert, which is given to them in the new premises. Orange sorbet sprinkled with chili, served with slices of pineapple. I thought to myself, why not. We'll try. But I did not do the classic sorbet, but - of course due to the protein - froze yogurt. I baked pineapple slices in the oven (for 30 minutes at 180 degrees), which I used as a platform for frozen, orange dessert, sprinkled with chili and gave wyfiletowaną orange, fresh pineapple crackers games and mint.
ENERGY second breakfast 165 kcal frozen dessert orange with pineapple, mint and chilli (total 330 kcal, 165 kcal ) freshly squeezed orange juice (150 ml) plain yogurt crackers games 1.5% (300 g) If you need something to sweeten fresh pineapple (100 g) Orange - will be filet - to decorate the dessert (100 g) fresh mint leaves chili
Process: 1 Mix yogurt with freshly squeezed orange juice 2 mrozimy (preferably overnight) 3 if you want to make a platform with roasted pineapple, then punched a thin slice of fresh fruit and bake at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes 4 remove frozen yogurt for a few minutes before serving, you can mix in a blender again or chop with a knife on a relatively large pieces of 5 Taught baked dessert on pineapple slice, sprinkle with chili 6 wyfiletowaną decorate crackers games with orange and fresh pineapple 7 decorate with fresh mint lists
Information about Jojowanie Within 17 months crackers games I have lost over 30 pounds. I changed my eating habits, I loved sports and I feel a lot better. I control what I eat, so the title jojowanie not caught up with me, My containing crackers games menus, I would like to share. :)
You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Log Out / Change)
Within 17 months I have lost over 30 pounds. I changed my eating habits, I loved sports and I feel a lot better. I control what I eat, so the title jojowanie not caught up with me. My containing menus, I would like to share. :)
Search on my blog Search for: Recent Posts cherry smoothie, or frozen fruit processing January 14, 2014 curd fritters from the pan, or a healthy combination of protein and carbohydrate January 13, 2014 1,570 calories - daily menu, which is a summary of the week January 11, 2014 Salmon Poppy, that sometimes it is good to try something else January 10, 2014 Cocoa Cream of Chickpea with raspberries, or dessert full health January 9, 2014 Archives January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August crackers games 2013 July 2013 Categories Lunch Menu Dinner daily Afternoon tea Breakfast crackers games Christmas Follow Blog via Email
Engine: WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment